My LIfe, My Family

Excusme, I wanna Introduce my self.... For starters I apologize if there is a lot of mistakes. In the beginning I will introduce myself.

My Name Dhodhy Rahmaddi. I was born in a region far from the city ( 50 km from Tuban, 35 km from Bojonegoro) precisely in Senori - Tuban, Letda Sudjipto street No. 771. I was born from a small family.

I have a Sister, Her name Is Lulun Ari Asrini (1984), History of my life, I can walk when I have age of 17 months. I think it is so late. I started kindergarten - children in kindergarten Dharma Wanita (Now Nurul Iman) Sendang villages that were located only along the football field. My elementary school at Elementary School of Sendang I that I place next after the kindergarten. I graduated elementary school with less satisfactory results, I got the top 10 high in My district region Senori. After that I have finish study at Junior High School Bangilan entered in the class 1E (VII - E), VIII - A, and the last in IX - E.  From junior high School I come to Senior High School 2 of Tuban. I entered in the class X - A ride to class XI IPS C (Institute of student success and intelligent.. hahaha). and finally I got back into the class XII IPS C.

My Sister is a teacher in Tuban. She is smart, and  diligent. She is married with Gesang Waluyo Jati, now they have two children. The first name is Median puspo Negoro (2005), and Her brother Arraya Satrio Negoro. My Parent retired civil servants. we are small family.

thanks for your time

Comments